dennis

Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:56 am
Profile YIM

Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:07 am

Post worldwidebrands
a list of dependable drop shippers and wholesalers

Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:36 am
Profile YIM

im in the u.k.. so dont think they would be any good for me.. not sure of ebay in the U.S.A... but on ebay uk they dont alow drop shipping !!...

so i have not looked into them at all.

Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:39 am
Site admin
Site admin

I've been looking into the ebay policies, but I think they now allow dropshipped items.

I was always under the impression that they did not allow it - it was considered that the item was not the sellers to legally sell, but drop-shipping is well established reputable business, so I guess eBay had to accept the law. The link provided above shows quite a strong ebay.com connection.

If I can find any definitive answer on the eBay dropship policy, I'll post it here.

Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:58 am
Profile WWW

yeh i think dropshipping is alowed on ebay now as its been allowed on com for ages. so if its allowed on one then it should be allowed on all ebays. dropshipping can make u nice wedge but its finding the cheap dropshippers where u can make a nice mark up. alot of them though charge to much for their items and u wont make much on them.

Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:08 am
Site admin
Site admin

There are a few dodgy people using them on ebay though, i bought a memory card on the 3rd of december for an exmas present..

It stated that it was located in cheshire and didnt mention dropshipping anywhere nor did it mention a delivery time, just 'sellers standard rate'.

It came on the 21st full of bloody chinese stamps!

Ok, i got it in time just about, but i should have been told is was being dropshipped :x

Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:20 am
Profile WWW

Location: "Somewhere above the centre of the Earth!" " that's a strange name,
There are a few dodgy people using them on ebay though, i bought a memory card on the 3rd of december for an exmas present..

It stated that it was located in cheshire and didnt mention dropshipping anywhere nor did it mention a delivery time, just 'sellers standard rate'.

It came on the 21st full of bloody chinese stamps!

Ok, i got it in time just about, but i should have been told is was being dropshipped :x

This is the problem I'm having to fight for, bought an MP4 player from a guy in the UK, I get it from Hong Kong, very cheap and nast, lasted 2 weeks. I'm in talks with PP at present trying to resolve. Fat chance.
As per norm,, Ebay turn a blind eye because of a loop hole no doubt

STAY WELL CLEAR of this guy.

"In the end, more than freedom, they wanted security. They wanted a comfortable life, and they lost it all – security, comfort, and freedom. Whet the Athenians finally wanted not to give to society but for society to give to them, when the freedom they wished for most was freedom from responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free and was never free again"

Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:57 am
Profile WWW

In regards to the post above, it does say that the sellers registered address is in Hong Kong under the seller information section.

The item location then contradicts this.

Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:42 pm

Location: "Somewhere above the centre of the Earth!" " that's a strange name,
In regards to the post above, it does say that the sellers registered address is in Hong Kong under the seller information section.

The item location then contradicts this.

And that my friend, proves he is drop shipping :!:

"In the end, more than freedom, they wanted security. They wanted a comfortable life, and they lost it all – security, comfort, and freedom. Whet the Athenians finally wanted not to give to society but for society to give to them, when the freedom they wished for most was freedom from responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free and was never free again"

Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:15 pm
Profile WWW

I haven't used them - but John Reese talks very highly of them in his latest video - thats good enough for me! He's even forming an alliance with them though his latest venture.

Check out his video at:

http://www.marketingsecrets.com/images/ ... ource.html

Regards

Mark @ AuctionCUT.com

P.S - If you don't know who John Reese is goto http://trafficsecrets.com/

Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:01 pm
Profile WWW

Post yeah world wide brand
I just join cost was $249US for a one time fee it seems to be a good company- will keep you posted on how i do and thanks for the video links

Dennis

Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:00 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: anyone ever try worldwidebrands.com
Hi, it's actually quite a good company for many items and does have soom good, decently-priced wholesalers on there, however I'm in the beauty products market and they only have a couple of wholesalers on there that I already knew about and don't seem to be adding any more so it wasn't good value for me. I guess it depends what field you're in!

Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:40 am
Just registered
Just registered

jdplatinum wrote:
just curious if anyone has tried this anying info would be great

http://www.worldwidebrands.com/

im thinking about signing up

dennis

beware most of this sites are scams

Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:52 pm

[/quote]
beware most of this sites are scams[/quote]

I really don't think that is true. There are a lot of scams out there but the companies on worldwide brands have been vetted. As I said for reasons given above they weren't any use for me but the beauty product companies they did have are all well established ones that I already knew of, no scam amongst them.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:58 pm

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:16 pm

dezigly
quicksodes
latest news in hindi
sports news

Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:25 am