It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:46 pm

I have just been arrested..... 

Location: "Somewhere above the centre of the Earth!" " that's a strange name,
Post I have just been arrested.....
...............For not beliving in (A) GOD (DOG backwords, see other post by ??)

Did you hear about the couple who wanted to put Christin literature next to 'GAY' literature, they were arrested for being Homophobic.
Is it me :?: :?: am I going mad.

But it's OK to put 'GAY' literature next to Christin literature, er,

OK the couple got 10 Grand and an apology from the police a year later, BUT :?: :?: :?:

"In the end, more than freedom, they wanted security. They wanted a comfortable life, and they lost it all – security, comfort, and freedom. Whet the Athenians finally wanted not to give to society but for society to give to them, when the freedom they wished for most was freedom from responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free and was never free again"

Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:29 pm
Profile WWW

Post Tolerant Society?????
I was amazed at this. However, from what I can understand about the case, the Police were put in an awkward situation as they were only carrying out their duty. Homophobic behaviour has sometimes led to brutal murders and they had to make sure that the literature was not promoting retaliation towards gay people. You only have to look at the statements issued by certain "British" political parties about ethnic minorities to understand this. However, it does sometimes seem that as Christians we are treated as the minority in a Christian country. Yet has this softly, softly approach been created unwittingly by the worlds most outspoken Christian, George W. Bush?

I have always found it a little startling that 9/11 happened in the same year as two symbolic religious symbols were destroyed in Afghanistan and the Taliban were making non-Muslim individuals wear a tag declaring their religion. For more information go to

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/taliban-time.html

I know that there are a lot of conspiracy theories concerning 9/11, but they will always have some element of truth. Check out the links on David Icke's homepage at

http://www.davidicke.com/index.php/

People dismissed him as a loony when he declared the path he was choosing to follow. Yet he did predict 9/11 many years before. Check out all the theories on the site. I have always maintained that there were explosions below where the planes hit the towers and now there would seem to be supporting evidence of this.

Sorry I diversed, but I often think that we are heading in the direction of another period of Christain Crusades.

I am proud to declare myself a Christian, but also respect others beliefs. True believers of a faith will live by the humane teachings of thier leaders and founders to promote harmony and balance. Too bad greedy political leaders do not truely understand this principal.

For now,

lewkycat

Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:21 pm

Post Re: I have just been arrested.....
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:43 pm