It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:28 pm

at last sum1 has been arrested 

Post at last sum1 has been arrested
just seen news and they charged a guy for them ipswich murders. bout time i say.

Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:05 am
Site admin
Site admin

Just hoping that it puts a stop to the hundreds of tasteless text messages that I have been receiving.

And maybe it will highlight just how antiquated our prostitution laws are in this country. If it was decriminilised, and properly regulated - those 5 girls would still be alive.

Prostitution is still covered by Victorian legislation...

Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:11 am
Profile WWW

i totally agree steve. the laws are silly and like u say they would have still been alive if they changed. but no

Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:20 am

Location: "Somewhere above the centre of the Earth!" " that's a strange name,
Just hoping that it puts a stop to the hundreds of tasteless text messages that I have been receiving.

And maybe it will highlight just how antiquated our prostitution laws are in this country. If it was decriminilised, and properly regulated - those 5 girls would still be alive.

Prostitution is still covered by Victorian legislation...

Well said Steve, exactly how I feel about it.

I hope he is the right guy, and not a cop out. The way the Police have dealt with this sort of thing in the past, makes one wonder?

"In the end, more than freedom, they wanted security. They wanted a comfortable life, and they lost it all – security, comfort, and freedom. Whet the Athenians finally wanted not to give to society but for society to give to them, when the freedom they wished for most was freedom from responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free and was never free again"

Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:52 am
Profile WWW

i'm glad they have someone for it too, isint is amazing how they manage to catch these sicko's.

i was getting the texts too! always someone with a sick sense of humor, i remember when steve irwin died the texts were coming in thick and fast.

The laws def need to be changed!

Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Profile WWW

I hope he is the right guy, and not a cop out. The way the Police have dealt with this sort of thing in the past, makes one wonder?

yeah i agree

Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:36 pm
Site admin
Site admin

The guy's solicitor has a made a statement to the press, and by the sounds of it, it is the right man. The lawyer made no mention of an appeal or a denial - simply that his client "was bearing up well".

Personally I feel that this is going to go the way of Fred West and Harold Shipman - he will end it before the full truth is known.

Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:04 pm
Profile WWW

Personally I feel that this is going to go the way of Fred West and Harold Shipman - he will end it before the full truth is known.

Steve, no offence, but I really hope you're wrong. He should be on suicide watch, just in case...

Tinne.

Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:29 pm

I have to agree Steve. in some ways that would be the best thing, save the TAX payers cash and know that he will not be out within 10 days to do it all over again. Give him the rope, and let him get on with it.

As for suicide watch Tinne, you would be better off with a Timex.

"In the end, more than freedom, they wanted security. They wanted a comfortable life, and they lost it all – security, comfort, and freedom. Whet the Athenians finally wanted not to give to society but for society to give to them, when the freedom they wished for most was freedom from responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free and was never free again"

Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:35 pm
Profile WWW
Site admin
Site admin

Steve, no offence, but I really hope you're wrong. He should be on suicide watch, just in case...

Tinne.

I agree - it brings no sense of justice to the families of those involved, an more importantly - no answers. It's a cowards way out the problem that he brought on himself.

With him targetting vulnerable women, it's clear that he has no confidence in himself - where's the challenge in what he has done? They were easy targets - he was not capable of anything more, and I therefore doubt that he has the capability to deal with what he has done.

Although the benefits to the taxpayer go without saying...

Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:16 pm
Profile WWW

The North American Natives had a way with Rapist.

They would tie the rapist to a tree, in a sitting down position and his arm tied around the back of the trunk. Then spread his legs apart and peg them down at his feet, so in no way could he move, he's there for good.
Then they would build a small fire up at his crutch, you know, nice and compact, so it only sets fire to the 'BITS' that need to be if you get my drift.

The interesting thing here is, They never had to do this untill the intruders (Yanks, to the Mohicans) arrived.

Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:55 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: at last sum1 has been arrested
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:31 pm