It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:47 am

ill give you 1000 ebay cash for... 

Post ill give you 1000 ebay cash for...
someone to help me out. now im right peed off .. im trying to locate something. but i dont know wot its called by name nor do i know wot to type on ebay to find it. now ive seen these before on ebay but now i dont know what they r called so i cant look for it.

but anyways some of you may have seen them and some not but its a piece of art. well sort of. its a framed print with sound effects and motion in background of the print. ie the image seems to move and plays sound effects. theres many about like new york. sea view. island views and so on but each is lit up. u can turn it on or off. the efects tht is. do any of you know wot im on about.

they r big prints. and r framed in a silver type frame. they r backlite when u turn it on and lights move about on them.

if someone can find me one on ebay ill giv you 1000 ebay cash. can anyone help? im so thick its unreal. and i cannot believe i cant find them. i know for fact tht ive seen before on ebay as i was impressed then . even the ad had a demo of the pics and u could see wot they r like when turned on

Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:56 pm

MOVING PICTURE SEARCH..

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search. ... NG+PICTURE

THIS THEM ??

Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:05 pm

Yeah i'm sure they are the ones I have seen them once on our markets :) they look really good.

Free business cards here

Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:14 pm
Profile WWW

yeh great stuff i found a site just after i posted it. i didnt look on bay bu i will now

gonna try these i think

http://www.movingpictureshop.com

and buy the new york skyline at night with twin towers in view

Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:23 pm
Site admin
Site admin

Theres a shop in the Potteries centre, Stoke on Trent that does them.

Not much use to you in Brizzle, but if your passing by... It's also a good laugh to see the local inbreds around here!!

Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:10 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: ill give you 1000 ebay cash for...
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:08 pm