It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:45 am

What is the best way to earn money online? 

Post What is the best way to earn money online?

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:17 am

Post Re: What is the best way to earn money online?
So this question was hanging in my head past few years till the day I was introduced about the delicious Cryptocurrency. Not that I was unaware of the sophisticated term being a Computer Science guy but I did not pay much heed to the whole world of Altcoins. Anyway to answer this question directly:

Bitcoins : As you all must be knowing about the whole world going crazy about the bitcoin havoc. The end of November was a treat for many who sold bitcoins at the peak of $11,000. To few it was a rags to riches story. For me it got me my pocket money for the whole month. I almost earned 6k as I invested some 35k in Bitcoins and that too when the rate was high. As a beginner to these currency markets I made a few silly losses too which taught me to learn the graph, market sentiments and statistics. From then my journey of financial market education started and the best part is I am earning everyday few penny to some good bucks everyday every now and then.
Knowledge bits: Bitcoin grew from few hundreds dollars to $11,000 in a decade. News and analysis says it will go to $25,000 in a couple of years.
In INR, it grew from 2,50,000/- to 9,50,000 in 3 months straight. Sept-November.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:21 am

Maradona wrote:

Why not to invest in cryptocurrencies? A good idea is to start by investing in Bitcoin. Even though you have missed the first major opportunity to invest, investing in Bitcoin could still be a good idea. It all depends on whether you believe in the future of Bitcoin. If you believe in it, you should think about investing in it. If you don’t, then I recommend that you stay away from it. It’s the same with any investment! Read more theory on that topic and especially about pbft blockchaink

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:49 am

These are all questions you have to ask before purchasing BTC. We’re in the middle of a 9 year bull market, the 2nd longest in history. Markets have been rising so long, they’ve all but forgotten the possibility of a crash. People are buying a ticker, without any consideration for the underlying asset.

Ultimately, BTC is at its current price because no-one is certain it will go up or down. I believe it's grossly overvalued, and the underlying asset doesn't deserve a value of $267 billion. That's why I can't recommend investing in BTC.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:55 am