It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 4:05 pm

"Welcome to the first This Week in Purple of the 2019 regul 

Post "Welcome to the first This Week in Purple of the 2019 regul
What was good for you this week?ar season http://www.raysfanproshop.com/authentic-evan-longoria-jersey , where we look back at the good and bad from the past week in baseball, as well as life. Let’s dive in.What was goodOpening Day, obviously. What was badTypically, this is what I do on Opening Day: I watch partial baseball games around watching the entirety of the Rockies game. It’s pretty simple! This year was different though. This year, I’m on a work trip, which got a little bit in the way of those usual plans. What was goodI like what I do and it’s been a rewarding and gratifying business trip. And even if the entirety of my responsibilities for the day took place during the Rockies game, it’s no big deal to miss one game. Even better, though Christian Arroyo Jersey , I had a great work trip and almost everything has wrapped up just in time. As I write this, David Dahl is batting in the top of the second inning, and I’m watching it!What was badI’m watching it, that is, on my pretty small phone. That would be okay, and it’s better than nothing, but I had a moment of hope when the hotel TV had a “connect to device” option. I have a device to connect! Except that I don’t typically carry an HDMI cable with me, and it doesn’t recognize the USB connection. So it’s watching on an unnumbered iPhone for me. What was goodThe hotel internet Nathan Eovaldi Jersey , so far. Fingers crossed this continues.What was badThis one’s arguable (though we know how Mr. Hayden Ringer feels about it), but I’ll go with the emergence of evil Drew Goodman, which is obviously signified by the goatee. I wonder if this version never thinks a fly ball is a home run and cites Ian Desmond’s slugging percentage rather than his stolen base total. What was goodNolan Arenado and David Dahl and Ryan McMahon and Chris Iannetta creating runs in the fourth inning. What was badThe 24 hour timeout on hotel wifi. That was a harrowing several minutes. What was goodWatching Zach Greinke and the Diamondbacks getting rocked on the TV (which is considerably larger than my phone).What was badThe fact that it was the Dodgers who did the Diamondback rocking. What was goodThis tweetWhat was badJs badness was actually good for the Rockies, but I’m running out of things that were bad for myself or for the Rockies so we’ll go with him here. What was goodJeff Huson’s tie — 8/10 would wear.What was badThat it wasn’t a shutout I guess? What was goodHaving your favorite team’s Opening Day be exactly what you wanted it to be, and in such a way that completely validates your optimism.What was badIt’s time for an evening engagement, and I won’t be able to watch the remainder of the game. But I got to see a lot more than I anticipated, I’ve had a great work trip http://www.raysfanproshop.com/authentic-evan-longoria-jersey , and there will be at least 161 more games to watch — here’s hoping for more though. What was good for you this week? Report for duty - Merril Kelly makes his Dbacks debut today!"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Diamondbacks Farm TeamsGameday ThreadsDiamondbacks NewsDiamondbacks Game ReportsFang FoodSnake EST@az_brute_squadShareTweetShareShareSnake Bytes 2/28: Calling all KellysDiamondbacks News: Luke Weaver sharp in spring debut. Weaver pitched a backfield game against a visiting Korean team that is in town for Spring Training. Weaver would not allow a run in 2 innings and gave up just 1 walk and 1 hit. Weaver is trying to refine his curve ball and had this to sayDbacks 5 Padres 5Late innings bullplosion lead by Payamps and Scribner ended the Dback’s chances for the win. Brito, Clarke provide depth options for the DiamondbacksClarke I can definitely see as depth. As far as Socrates goes, now that there is a huge question make over Jarrod Dyson, Brito may get even more of a chance to prove to the team that he is Major League worthy. If not, he is out of options. No urgency behind Dbacks ballpark searchPlease don’t move to Scottsdale/Reservation - I like riding the train to the game, I like Seamus McCaffery’s pregame drinks and fun, I like downtown Phoenix. Around Baseball:Red Sox Star J.D. Martinez rips MLB free agency. Pittsburgh’s increasingly cold relationship with the Pirates is an example of modern baseball gone awryHas Pittsburgh seen better baseball days? Yeah. Do the fans still love their team? Maybe. Kenny Lofton blasts cheater in HOF rantOff Topic Snake News: Ian Desmond apparently loves snakesHopefully we get some good intel from that snakeDbacks v Indians today 1 p.m. @ SRF. EDIT: TRYING TO FIX POLL...

Wed May 15, 2019 1:48 am