It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:09 pm

Tennessee Titans Customized Jerseys 

Post Tennessee Titans Customized Jerseys
The Pittsburgh Steelers value versatility in their defensive backs. Morgan Burnett should fit right in.

The two-time defending AFC North champions signed the free agent safety to a three-year deal on Tuesday Christopher Tanev Jersey , part of an overhaul in the secondary that began last week when the team cut ties with veterans Mike Mitchell, Robert Golden and William Gay.

The 29-year-old Burnett has played all eight seasons of his NFL career in Green Bay, collecting 683 tackles, 44 passes defensed, nine interceptions and 10 fumble recoveries. He started 102 games for the Packers and won a Super Bowl ring in 2011, when Green Bay beat Pittsburgh.

"I'm coming in to do my job the best I can do, wherever I fit," Burnett said. "To be accountable as a teammate and earn the respect of the coaches and get into a routine with the rest of the fellas."

Burnett moved around late in his tenure with the Packers but spent the majority of the time in Green Bay at safety. It's a position where the Steelers have a serious need after deciding to part ways with Mitchell and Golden. Sean Davis has shown flashes during his two seasons and has one of the two starting spots. The other remains up in the air Frans Nielsen Jersey Kids , though Burnett would figure to have the inside track over J.J. Wilcox.

"There's things in my toolbox I'm capable to move around and play different positions if need be," Burnett said. "But definitely I came into the league as safety and that's where I'm comfortable at."

Burnett's signing is the second by Pittsburgh during free agency. The Steelers signed inside linebacker Jon Bostic to a two-year deal over the weekend.

Rajon Rondo officially joined the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday with a clear idea about his future with LeBron James.

”We’re expected to win now,” Rondo said.

Rondo agreed to a one-year deal worth $9 million earlier this week to suit up alongside James, whose signing hasn’t yet been announced by the Lakers.

The veteran point guard is eager to be a mentor to Lonzo Ball, and he sees a chance for immediate success with the thoroughly revamped club. The Lakers haven’t made the playoffs for a franchise-record five consecutive seasons, but Rondo believes they’ll make immediate strides back toward contention for a 17th NBA championship.

”You put any group of players around LeBron James, as he has done (eight) straight times, he went to the finals Ryan McDonagh Jersey ,” Rondo said. ”So my expectations are the exact same thing. Even with the Warriors adding (DeMarcus Cousins) and the Rockets being who they are, I think we fit right up there in the mix. It is early, obviously, and I’m not promising anything, but at the end of the day, I expect to win. Nothing else.”

Rondo is a familiar figure to Lakers fans, and not necessarily in a good way. He played a major role for the Celtics when they met the Lakers in the NBA Finals, winning a ring with Boston in 2008 and losing to LA in 2010.

Seeing Rondo on the other side of that enduring NBA rivalry won’t be as weird to Rondo as it might be to some Lakers fans.

”Does it feel strange? Um http://www.officialmapleleafsproshop.com/authentic-adidas-james-van-riemsdyk-jersey , no,” Rondo said. ”My battles with the Lakers were over a decade ago, and none of the players I was battling with are on the same roster.”

The 32-year-old Rondo expressed no concerns about playing with Ball, the precocious passer chosen by the Lakers with the second overall pick in last year’s draft. Ball will be sidelined for most of the summer with a torn meniscus in his left knee, but Rondo is eager to work on their chemistry in the fall.

”I’m excited to get a player that age and try to help him as much as I can,” said Rondo, a starter for all but small portions of his first 12 NBA seasons spent with five franchises.

Rondo sees the Lakers’ potential surplus of ball-handlers as an advantage. He isn’t worried about finding roles for everyone in coach Luke Walton’s up-tempo offense, which is designed to create plenty of offensive chances for every player.

”It will be very versatile Gordie Howe Jersey , and I don’t think you’ll be able to scout and stick to one game plan as far as being able to stop a certain player,” Rondo said. ”I think guys like LeBron or myself, I haven’t played with a lot of guys that make plays for me. So it’s going to be exciting to be able to just get up, get a couple of easy looks, be able to push the pace in the open court.”

The Lakers also announced the re-signing of guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, who got a one-year deal worth $12 million to provide a perimeter shooting threat to an offense that could still use more outside shooters.

The Lakers haven’t yet announced the acquisitions of James or veterans Lance Stephenson and JaVale McGee during a thorough makeover following the worst half-decade in franchise history.

http://www.officialusafootballs.com/denver-broncos

Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:53 am

Post Re: Tennessee Titans Customized Jerseys
pestveda
surveillancekart security system
quicksodes
latest news in hindi
sports news
AVRiQ

Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:33 am