It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:09 pm

Very imaginative feedback! 
Site admin
Site admin

Post Very imaginative feedback!
Most of you who visit ebay forums will have seen this before but for those of you who haven't you need to see it, it has to be the funniest feedback ever, i really don't know how this guy thinks them up!

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedbackMemberLeft&memberid=mankymoomin&items=-1&item=-1&de=off

Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:40 pm
Profile WWW
Site admin
Site admin

The guys a legend, and I have been so tempted for a long time to buy some of his hippy-junk.

Taste and decency forbids me however.

This guy has quite a reputation as well - mr_bo**ox

(why can't I hyperlink to his feedback???)

Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:46 pm
Profile WWW
Site admin
Site admin

And check some of the earliest feedback this guy left for people - http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI ... =-1&de=off

He had his wrist slapped by Ebay, so had to calm it down a bit. He is another legend though and has done a website about his ebay activities. SOme of the letters from the pinkos are genius - I can see them sat in their ivory tower typing words like "phanphuckingtastic" not seeing the funny side of it at all!!

http://www.brad-carter.com/ebay/

Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:07 pm
Profile WWW
Site admin
Site admin

Once i stop laughing i have think, why?

Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:14 pm
Profile WWW
Site admin
Site admin

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... =andy46477

Not sure how this worked, but he left feedback without buying anything?

Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:14 pm
Profile WWW
Site admin
Site admin

Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:15 pm
Profile WWW
Site admin
Site admin

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI ... =-1&de=off

Tell me when to stop.....

Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:18 pm
Profile WWW
Site admin
Site admin

Well nobody told me stop back then so here is another one...

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... =-1&de=off

Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:40 pm
Profile WWW

The guys a legend, and I have been so tempted for a long time to buy some of his hippy-junk.

Taste and decency forbids me however.

This guy has quite a reputation as well - mr_bo**ox

(why can't I hyperlink to his feedback???)

http://tinyurl.com/z6tgr

Thu May 03, 2007 8:13 pm
Profile WWW
Site admin
Site admin

Thu May 03, 2007 8:23 pm
Profile WWW

At least hes put AdSense on his pages to try and earn a few extra quid from the coverage...

Ebay Blog - relaunched and looking for all ebayers to build a comment network

Fri May 04, 2007 3:34 pm
Profile WWW
Site admin
Site admin

Post Re: Very imaginative feedback!
bluelogical

Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:28 pm
Profile WWW

Alot of these are from the funny eBay feedback. A common one is :

Code:
Seller keeps pestering me to leave Feedback.

I must of seen around 300 of the exact same Feedback. Also alot of them are staged.

Wed May 12, 2010 10:27 am

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:42 pm

pestveda
surveillancekart security system
quicksodes
latest news in hindi
sports news
AVRiQ

Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:22 am