It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:09 am

gun powder 

Post gun powder
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0074607464

now.. this realy is the most silly auction on ebay that i can find !!..

posting explosives is a big no no.. apart from it being against the law it could cause havock if they are sniffed out by one of the customs dog's..

also.. bangers are now ilegal in this country.. even vintage one's !!..

and how dangerouse are 25+ year old fireworks going to be ??

OPINIONS !!!...

Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:34 pm

As you may well know, this is what ebay states:

Fireworks or pyrotechnic devices may not be listed on eBay.

Pyrotechnic devices include "any combination of materials, including pyrotechnic compositions, which, by the agency of fire, produce an audible, visual, mechanical or thermal effect designed and intended to be useful for industrial, agricultural, personal safety, sporting, or educational purposes."

Examples of fireworks and pyrotechnic devices that may not be listed on eBay include, but are not limited to: blank ammunition, fireworks and fireworks kits, aerial bombs, booby traps (pull string), bottle rockets, chasers, dayglo bombs, firecrackers, fountains, nitro poppers, party poppers, roman candles, skyrockets, smoke balls, smoke bombs, snap caps, snappers, sparklers, sparks, and torpedoes.

Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:55 pm
Profile WWW

Its not just the strange fact he is accually listing these ...

Its the bidders that also surprise me :?: :roll:

Wont be long before its pulled I bet :wink:

Free business cards here

Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:09 pm
Profile WWW

was gonna say these too but i'm sure they are empty packets .
or is it just me ? :P

http://tinyurl.com/ykr4wx

Free business cards here

Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:14 pm
Profile WWW
Site admin
Site admin

dig around for some chemicals and you can find stuff like this, thisand this!!! Believe me, if you put those three together, a couple of 25 year old bangers is the least of your worries!!

This subjectcame up in an earlier thread, which I investigated a bit further.

The google results scared me, and quite possibly flagged me up to MI5!!

Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:03 pm
Profile WWW

is it all legal to sell ??.

Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:43 pm

I would say it was but thats just my opinion :P

You can prob buy stuff from your local shops if you had the know how ....
so a bit hard to say where to draw the line I guess.

Free business cards here

Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:48 pm
Profile WWW

it is scary tho.. when you think how easy it is !!.

Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:50 pm

Yup , as I said .....just by knowing a few simple things you can do it
the internet has made it too easy too and this is very worrying.

I tend to try leave it at the back of my head hehe as life has enough things to worry about without going around looking and every Tom ,Dick or Harry thinking I wonder if they ....... :roll:

:.:

Free business cards here

Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:45 am
Profile WWW

You really shouldnt be able to Buy Chemicals like that.

but the first link, Potassium Nitrate, are 2 of the chemicals are used to make fertilisers.

like an al-quada tescos isnt it :.:

Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:22 pm

Post Re: gun powder
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:26 pm

Post Re: gun powder
pestveda
surveillancekart security system
quicksodes
latest news in hindi
sports news
AVRiQ

Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:24 am