It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:10 pm

adidas i-5923 white 
Just registered
Just registered

Post adidas i-5923 white

The adidas i-5923 white adidas Deerupt Consortium is a silhouette inspired by urban, contemporary architecture, and the most cosmopolitan environments on this planet with minimalism utilized as the central idea of design.

Adidas adidas tubular pink new silhouette sees the brand delve deep into their archives, with the belief that ideas that have been created before, have not yet been completed.

This adidas shoes women time taking inspiration from a single design feature, as apposed to a silhouette - in the form of their structural webbing technology that was originally designed for the sole to improve performance when running and can be seen on heritage silhouettes from the 80’s, including the New York Runner, Marathon trainer and the collaborative Oregon style between Jamiroqaui's Jay Kay and Adidas Orginals

With the original technical aspects in mind, the three srtipes brand has created a new sleek runner-inspired silhouette, which features ultra-lightweight construction, knitted uppers and stretchable grid netting across the entire silhouette, to create a completely new profile and aesthetic.

The adidas deerupt pride pack collapsable silhouette, is set to launch in a range of colourways, including Solar Bird - which is made up from two of the brands iconic tones: Solar Red and Bluebird.

https://www.trainersnmd.com/

Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:37 am