It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:40 am

s Angeles entered Friday nights game with a 9-9 reco 

Post s Angeles entered Friday nights game with a 9-9 reco
DALY CITY, Calif. -- Stacy Lewis matched playing partner Lydia Ko with birdies on Nos. 15 and 16 and added another on the 17th to take a one-stroke lead Saturday in the Swinging Skirts LPGA Classic. Lewis and the 17-year-old Ko first played together two years ago, developing an on-course friendship features fist bumps and lots of chatter. "Weve played a lot of golf together," said Lewis, 12 years older than her counterpart. "I was impressed with her then. I think the best part of her game is the maturity." The third-ranked Lewis and fourth-ranked Ko each shot 4-under 68 at Lake Merced. Winless since the Womens British Open in August, Lewis had a 10-under 206 total. Ko won the Canadian Womens Open as an amateur the last two years and took the Swinging Skirts World Ladies Masters in December in Thailand in her second start as a professional. She has five victories in pro events. Lewis and Ko first played each other in the final round of the 2012 Canadian Open, when the then 15-year-old became the youngest winner in LPGA Tour history. "We both play fast and we got into a good rhythm," said Lewis, who has five runner-up finishes since her victory at St. Andrews. "Its nice to play with someone who is playing well. I think it made both of us elevate our game." Lewis matched shots with Ko, who celebrated her birthday Thursday, throughout the day to retain her edge. "Its fun watching Stacy play," Ko said. "She does make me feel like I have to play better. I always knew she was good. Her rankings and scores show that. Its really good for me, as a rookie, to play with a player like Stacy. Its a great opportunity for me to learn from another great player." Theyve played together through the first three rounds. "Its fun to be in the last group," Lewis said. "I know the crowd got into there. I think they were tired of us making pars, so we both went on a run there and made a few birdies for them." Lewis played bogey-free on a difficult course that was hit hard by rain Friday. "This is probably the worst Ive hit the ball all week," she said. "This course is so hard you can make a bogey real quick. I was putting good, so when I hit a couple of good putts for par, I got some momentum going." Jenny Shin was four strokes back at 6 under. She also shot 68. "My whole life I hit my putts short," Shin said. "Hitting it past the hole was my main goal this year. I had some long putts that fell in that helped turn it into a better round." Hee Young Park also shot a 68 to move into fourth at 5 under. "It was freezing and rainy yesterday and the win was always changing," she said. "Today the weather was perfect. That was the big difference." Michelle Wie, the winner last week in Hawaii, was tied for 13th at 1 under after a 71. She played the first two rounds with Lewis and Ko. "I think I was just a little tired from last week," Wie said. "So many emotions, celebrating, and travelling back here. I got some good rest." Alan Page Jersey .J. -- Richard Sherman, Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch deservedly draw the attention for what theyve done in getting the Seattle Seahawks to the Super Bowl. Marcus Sherels Jersey . - The Oakland Athletics have finalized an agreement on a 10-year extension to play at the Coliseum through the 2024 season. http://www.vikingsauthenticshoponline.c ... te-Jersey/. -- Peyton Manning is the only player in this Super Bowl who has won the big game. Danielle Hunter Jersey . Dragic was a game-time decision because of a sore right ankle that had kept him out of Wednesdays loss at Utah, but played all but the last 10 seconds of the second half in the first 40-point game for a Phoenix player since Amare Stoudemires 44 on March 19, 2010. Custom Minnesota Vikings Jerseys .Y. - The New York Rangers have reached a one-year contract extension with goalie Cam Talbot, keeping Henrik Lundqvists backup away from unrestricted free agency.SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Kobe Bryant will make his long-awaited return from a torn left Achilles tendon when the Los Angeles Lakers host the Toronto Raptors on Sunday night. In a dramatic video posted on his Facebook page before the Lakers played at Sacramento on Friday night, Bryant set his much-anticipated comeback date. The video, which was also uploaded to the teams Facebook page, was titled: "Seasons of Legend. Lakers announce Kobes return." The video shows Bryants No. 24 jersey flapping in the wind. There is rain, sleet, snow and lightning for nearly 2 minutes. At one point, his jersey tears. Sunshine breaks through the clouds, and the video fades to black. Finally, words flash across the screen that read, "The Legend Continues...December 8." "Thats something special right there," Lakers teammate Nick Young quipped when a reporter showed him the video on his smartphone in the locker room. How effective Bryant will be against top-tier competition is the last lingering question in his return. Lakers coach Mike DAntoni said Bryant will likely be eased back into the lineup, though he declined to discuss how many minutes he will play in his first game. Asked what his expectations are for Bryant this season, DAntoni said, "That hell be a dominant player." "He can play any way," DAntoni said. "He can play below the rim, above the rim, the side of the rim. The guy can play any way. Hell figure out how hell be effective and hell come at you with everything hes got." Bryant did not travel with the team to Sacramento. The 15-time All-Star hasnt played since he was injured April 12 in a home win over the Golden Statte Warriors.dddddddddddd He had surgery the following morning and was projected to take six to nine months to recover. Bryants return has seemed imminent since he began practicing last month. The 35-year-old guard has said that he could adjust his game and contribute something to the Lakers even if hes not fully healthy when he finally steps on the court for his 18th NBA season. His teammates expect the same. "Hes the biggest competitor that there is. Happy to have him back," guard Jodie Meeks said. "Hes looked great. Obviously he has to get his timing back and his legs, but I know hes probably been training pretty hard. I dont think it will take him long at all." Los Angeles signed the fourth-leading scoring in NBA history to a two-year contract extension last week. Bryants new deal is reportedly worth $48.5 million and takes him into his 20th season with the Lakers. Bryant hasnt given up hope of adding a sixth championship ring to his trophy case, even while the Lakers struggle to keep up with the NBAs best teams. Los Angeles entered Friday nights game with a 9-9 record. Thats still slightly better than most Lakers fans expected this season after the departures of Dwight Howard and Metta World Peace coupled with the injuries to Bryant and 39-year-old point guard Steve Nash, who could return next week from the nerve root irritation in his back. "Weve developed some guys that are really going to contribute a lot, and it might not have happened if (Bryant) was here," DAntoni said. "You have to look at the bright side of it. Now we just have to get him back to the level that hes capable of playing." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:53 am