It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:54 pm

Two emails... 

Location: "Somewhere above the centre of the Earth!" " that's a strange name,
Post Two emails...
I received the first one, thought it a bit funny, so played with him.

Quote:
"Brolin rooney" <b_rooney120@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more

Hello Mate,
Good Day, i was fortunate to come across your advert, so i would like to know if it still available for sale ,if available for sale , i would love to get it , so i would like to know the last asking price and condition at present , also i would much greatful ,if you can forward some pictures along in your response to my enquiry .Less i forget ,i would like to inform you that i would making my payment by cheque ,so i hope you understand me ,have a nice day and i await& nbsp;your response shortly.

Yours Sincerely.

Brolin.

Quote:
Hello Andy,
Good Day ,i appreciate your response to my enquiry Andy,I am okay with the asking price of the Car at that condition am from UK i live in jersey island,

So please i would like you to get back to me with the following details , so that i could make arrangements for the payment as soon as possible ,so i hope you understand me Andy,details needed are listed below ,

Full Name :

Full Contact Address :

Mobile Phone Number :

Home Phone Number :

So i await details shortly and have a nice day .

Thanks alot .

Brolin.

Quote:
Hello Andy,

Thanks alot for getting back to me on time and also been loyal to
me. I would need your full name that will be on the cheque payment and
also your full contact address like this

Address:.................
City:....................
Zip Code:..................

So i hope this is clear to you Andy? also here is my mobile number
where to reach me on (+447031848990). Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks alot and speak soon.

Kind Regards.

The phone number does not exist by the way.
Quote:
"Malone Diego" <maldgo@yahoo.com.ar> Add to Address Book
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com.ar. Learn more
Hi,
How are you today? and how is work/business? I believe you are
fine. Just to let you know that I am interested in buying your
car. I have seen the details and the price on the advert webpage.
Pertaining to the price, I will be paying you £990. I want you to
be aware that I will be paying you with a cheque and the cheque will also carry the shipping and clearing fund of the car at the port and some other
important things needed to be done therein like the extra work needed to be done on the car to make it perfectly ok and the documentation of the
shipping documents and the cost of every other things which might come up as a result of purchase and for hazzle free shippment..
Say I will be issuing out a cheque of total amount £4500 and I
wouldn't mind waiting for the cheque to clear before any further step is
taking. Pls, if you interested and serious to sell? Pls e-mail me back giving me the address I will be sending the cheque to which includes;
FULL NAME...............
RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS...........
COUNTRY.........
COUNTRY POSTCODE..................
PHONE NUMBER.......................
EMAIL ADDRESS...................
Thanx as I wait for your reply.
Regards,
M. Diego
And if you prefer a bank transfer of funds, let me know.

N.B No kidding pls. serious seller only.

I would like to know what they expect to gain from this type of scam ?

If he pays, as I have asked, £4500 into my paypal account, I'll send the motor. as is.

If these scams were clever, then I may have some respect, but I do not see how they will gain. They do not have my address by the way.

So what do you think, you must have come across before.

"In the end, more than freedom, they wanted security. They wanted a comfortable life, and they lost it all – security, comfort, and freedom. Whet the Athenians finally wanted not to give to society but for society to give to them, when the freedom they wished for most was freedom from responsibility, then Athens ceased to be free and was never free again"

Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:08 pm
Profile WWW

yeah this is the latest big scam on ebay, allot of forums are covering this now.

so you got a car for sale for £990 they send you a cheque for £4500 then say if there is any left to to wire or send say 2000 back with item. takes days then you find out the cheque was stolen or fake and you then lost 2000 sending back and payments to the bank..

hundreds have been scammed by this so far..

Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:35 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Two emails...
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:00 pm