It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:46 am

mend Jason for bringing this matter to o 

Post mend Jason for bringing this matter to o
The Arizona Coyotes found their scoring touch in their last game, and theyve had no problem finishing chances over a sustained stretch against the Edmonton Oilers. The Pacific Division stragglers meet Sunday night in Edmonton with the Oilers trying to put an end to their streaky ways. The Oilers (6-9-2) have been especially up-and-down this season with wins and losses coming in bunches. Their scoring has followed that streaky trend lately. Thursdays 4-3 overtime loss to Ottawa kicked off a five-game homestand with a second straight defeat, though escaping with a point was a bonus after falling behind by three in the first period for a second straight game. Its good that we didnt just throw in the towel and say they can just have this one, said Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, who had a pair of assists. We battled back hard (in Tuesdays 3-2 loss at Nashville) and we did the same tonight. We got a point out of this tonight. We showed some good things there for sure, but those things cant happen, we cant go out there and get down three. The 20 first-period goals the Oilers have allowed are tied with Arizona for the most in the Western Conference. The Oilers will have star forward Taylor Hall in the lineup for tonights game. His first game action since injuring his MCL on Nov. 1. Coach Dallas Eakins said Hall would likely play on a number lines. Goalie Ben Scrivens has suffered from that with a 0-3-1 record and 3.76 GAA in his last four starts. He allowed six goals in the first meeting with Arizona and fell to 1-2-1 with a 3.16 GAA in the matchup. Viktor Fasth has been no better against the Coyotes with a 0-1-1 mark and 3.89 GAA. Arizona (7-9-1) ended a three-game losing streak with Fridays 5-0 win at Vancouver. Martin Hanzal scored the first three goals before five minutes had passed in the second period, and Shane Done and Keith Yandle completed the dominant night. Hanzal had been held without a point during the losing streak with a minus-4 rating, and his importance hasnt been lost on the teams captain. Obviously, our most important player is Martin Hanzal, Doan said. When hes rolling, were a better team, and he got rolling tonight. Continued power-play production could help move things along. Yandles goal came with the advantage, and the Coyotes are 2 for 5 in their last two games after a 0-for-18 stretch. Theyre 2-6-0 when they go without a power-play goal and 5-3-1 with at least one. It was also their first shutout, providing a much-needed boost for their goaltending. Devan Dubnyk made 35 saves and improved to 3-0-1 with a 2.54 goals-against average in his first start since allowing five goals on Nov. 2 in Washington. While Dubnyk is yet to face his former team, starter Mike Smith certainly has and is 9-0-1 with a 2.46 GAA in his last 11 starts against the Oilers. This season has been considerably more trying as Smith has gone 4-9-0 with a 3.43 GAA, including three straight losses and nine goals allowed in his last two. Arizona hasnt suffered a regulation loss in Edmonton since Nov. 23, 2009, going 8-0-1 in that span. Overall, Arizona is 16-1-3 in the series since that loss with 3.7 goals per game. The Coyotes nearly doubled that in a 7-4 home win Oct. 15 to open the season series. Mikkel Boedker had three goals and an assist for the Coyotes and has 10 points on a five-game streak against Edmonton. Kurt Coleman Jersey . Solomon Elimimian did not make the trip with the team after suffering what appeared to be a right leg injury in the teams regular season finale against the Calgary Stampeders. Shaq Thompson Jersey . He even addressed his group of relievers Sunday morning. Dustin McGowan made those worries a nonfactor, at least for a day. McGowan pitched three-hit ball for seven innings, Colby Rasmus hit a grand slam and Melky Cabrera added a two-run homer as the Blue Jays beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 7-2. http://www.thepanthersofficialstore.com/customized/. And by all indications, the team is expected to select phenom Connor McDavid with their selection. The Buffalo Sabres, who were knocked down to the second overall pick after finishing with the worst regular season record, are expected to take the other generational player in Jack Eichel. J.J. Jansen Jersey . The Canadian skicross racer appeared to have the bronze medal locked up in the mens final at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, only to wipe out while trying to make a pass in the biggest moment of his career. Daryl Williams Jersey . -- Manchester United thrilled a record crowd with a brilliant opening goal -- and even Cristiano Ronaldos unexpected entrance proved futile for Real Madrid.PINEHURST, N.C. -- Jason Millard was disqualified from the U.S. Open on Saturday after reporting a self-imposed penalty for grounding his club in a bunker in sectional qualifying. "We commend Jason for bringing this matter to our attention," said Daniel B. Burton, USGA vice-president and chairman of the championship committee. "At this time, we have no recourse but to disqualify him under the Rules of Golf and specifically Rule 34-1b." Millard, a former Middle Tennessee State player who qualified in Memphis, Tennessee, with two rounds of 68, was playing his third shot on the 18th hole on Colonial Country Clubs North Course -- his 27th hole of the day -- when the penalty occurred. "Im preetty sure I grounded my club in the bunker," Millard said.dddddddddddd "I didnt see anything for sure, but I felt something and I saw a small indentation. It happened so fast, I really dont know 100 per cent, but deep down, I believe I did. I couldnt find peace about it. For five days, I practiced and I couldnt get it off my mind. Its heart-breaking, but what I was feeling in my heart didnt feel right. Its the right decision and I am sticking with it." Millard was replaced in the field by Sam Love of Trussville, Alabama, the second alternate from the Memphis qualifier. Love recently completed his senior season at Alabama-Birmingham. The U.S. Open begins Thursday at Pinehurst No. 2. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:13 am