It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:58 pm

My wholesale site... 
Site admin
Site admin

Post My wholesale site...
I'd like some feedback on this if anyones got the time.

I set it up months ago, basically instead of making a pdf wholesale list for ebay i put it on a spare domain i had and just played around, it was originally just to sell as an ebook but now the site's doing well with google traffic.

Anyways, i've spent all day changing my templates, sorting out my dud pages and putting it in order.

I've change all the directories of the pages so both versions are still active, the original layout is:

www.eempire.co.uk/index.htm

and my revised version is:

www.eempire.co.uk

It still isn't exactly how i want it but i think (i hope) it's a bit better than the original i threw together.

All comments and criticisms welcome :)

Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:34 pm
Profile WWW

i think the new one is much better, altho the links dont relly stand out, maybe the click here button in red or something, so it can be seen..

also found one link not working..

from this page http://www.eempire.co.uk/ebaywholesale/

the click here for balif/police auction link aint working :wink:

Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:20 am
Site admin
Site admin

Yeah that one needs changing, basically what i did was do the main template, then use it on all the pages just changing the centre bit and the adsense size depending on the length of the content.

Anyway, i realised when i was nearly finished last night that the police and bailiff links were all spelt wrong and missing the U out of auction :oops:

So i went back and changed them 1 by 1 but obviously missed that, i'm on it :roll:

Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:29 am
Profile WWW

Liked the new site. Just browsed it however. If you are looking for an affiliate link to put on it you could add OneSource. I have a link to it on my About Me page in my signature (still under 10 so I can't include it in my relpy yet).

Onesource is a directory for dropshippers and wholesalers (they are even recognized by eBay - found them on eBay resource page).

Just a thought. Of course it could be competition - but affiliate money spends well also. :wink:

http://www.auctionsojourner.com
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/dgrace247

Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:14 pm
Profile WWW
Site admin
Site admin

I looked into affiliates schemes but i always seem to go back to adsense, I prefer PPC than a % of sales.

Atm eempire is getting around 40 hits a day but it's not really been promoted apart from a link on here and through the ebooks, it's made about $40 in adsense over the last couple of weeks which isn't bad, it won't make me rich anytime soon but every little helps :)

Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:06 pm
Profile WWW

It's $40 you didn't have earlier! You are right, though. Atleast PPC pays now. 8)

http://www.auctionsojourner.com
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/dgrace247

Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:58 pm
Profile WWW

Had a look at the site and requested info on how to sign up in another thread then noticed this one.

As a web designer in my spare time I would say the site could do with a bit of tidying up i e , lining up links e.t.c. there is nothing that hits you straight away telling you exactly what the site does maybe a big banner at the top. I couldn't find info on how to sign up as a wholesaler, it's maybe there but needs to be obvious . Is there a cost ?
In internet Explorer the site is too wide which means you have to scroll sideways to view everything.
There is a lot of competition in this Market and you maybe need to find a new angle on the service you offer. The Wholesaler Uk is quite expensive in terms of what it offers but i do know they check out the sellers ( or used to do) quite thoroughly. I'll come back to it later just got a big query through cheers

Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:02 am

Post Re: My wholesale site...
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:44 pm