It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:55 am

Hi . . . Anyone Having Success with Dropshipping 

Post Hi . . . Anyone Having Success with Dropshipping
Hi . . . Anyone Having Success with Dropshipping on eBay.co.uk

I hear good stories . . . I hear bad stories and I would just like to get some info on how you are doing with Dropshippng here in the UK.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:48 am

I started to reply but then I looked at your question again and saw you are looking for UK folks. Here in the states, I enjoy dropshipping - no employees and they do the shipping.

But most people make the mistake of using it as their sole means of support. Its drawback is that it limits your profit margin. For example, you have to pay 60% on retail, so your profit is only 40%. Sounds good until you look at the competition and find that someone is selling at wholesale prices which forces you to drop you prices to stay competitive, or atleast until you can develop a customer base.

Then there is the problem of finding legitimate dropshippers and not scammmers or the "I had the stock in yesterday" type.

OneSource is a good source for legitimate dropshippers and wholesellers (many on the list will set up accounts overseas). I have a link to it on my About Me page below. They also have a fantastic tool that helps you figure out whether your product is worth selling or not (And I mean it is very good). Chris Malta has two free eBooks that are really good on that site.

Also, our site admin Dave has started a site for finding good suppliers.

Another upside - you do not have to buy stock and store it until your product sells.

Just a thought. :.:

http://www.auctionsojourner.com
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/dgrace247

Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:27 pm
Profile WWW

yeah ive got to say im doing good. the only thing is if your product doesnt sell and its a large lot your selling. then those ebay fees are a kick in the teeth. but apart from that im making good money by clicking and typing a couple of times a day. :.:

Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:31 am

It can easily offer a secondary (if not primary) stream of income, product choice is key..

Ebay Blog - relaunched and looking for all ebayers to build a comment network

Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:20 am
Profile WWW
Just registered
Just registered

I'm using one at the moment on my own website, but up to now no-one has bought anything through it only one lot of fridge magnets of The Beatles last night, but that was my own products which I had loaded on.

I have joined google adwords today to see if I can drive any traffic towards it.
I do find the dropshippers charge a bit too much for their products so I am trying to find my own suppliers and have some stock at home.

Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:10 pm
Profile WWW

Remember that you don't have to only use eBay to sell dropshipping products from. You can setup a website and run it virtually free and sell products from there.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:27 pm
Profile WWW
Just registered
Just registered

I have my own website and the dropshippers load their products onto it on a daily basis.
But I have started putting my own stuff on there too as at least I know it's in stock.

There are a few problems up to now with the dropshipping people I use.
They don't upload the sizes of the lingerie into my store and that means if a customer wants to know a size, then they have to email me first, then I have to go on the dropshippers site and hope they have them in stock.
The products change quite often and sometimes their site and my site managed by another company don't always talk to each other, so things get a bit mixed up.

I prefer to have my stuff on ebay, then I put a flyer in the parcel of the customer, and tell them of my other website.

Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:40 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Hi . . . Anyone Having Success with Dropshipping
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru

Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:36 pm