It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:48 pm

Week 5 Los Angeles Rams schedule outlook update 

Post Week 5 Los Angeles Rams schedule outlook update
The Los Angeles Rams showed the NFL world that they are the class of the NFC when they prevailed in a Thursday Night Football shootout in week 4. They kick off a three game road trip in week 5 against the Seattle Seahawks.While the Rams week 5 matchup provides an opportunity to widen their already large early season advantage in the division Authentic Todd Gurley II Jersey , they have some interesting games lying ahead.Remaining 2018 OpponentsWeekOpponentCurrent RecordWeekOpponentCurrent RecordWhile I’m not personally concerned about the Rams road trip, I am concerned about the two games following that stretch. The Green Bay Packers and New Orleans Saints both have their flaws, but can also both best the Rams on any given Sunday.The Rams could realistically head into their matchup with the Packers at 7-0, but they could also stumble in Seattle or Denver and have a loss or two. We all know what this team is capable of, but there’s a sense that we will learn more about this team as they hit the road in the coming weeks.Five Los Angeles Rams players land on ESPN’s top 100 for 2018 The Los Angeles Rams are loaded with talented players and primed to make a deep run into the postseason in 2018. The “all-in” approach to the offseason has landed them star players like Marcus Peters Authentic Jared Goff Jersey , Aqib Talib, and Ndamukong Suh. And those additions bolster an already strong roster. Over at ESPN, they’ve provided a Top 100 player rankings for the 2018 season. Five Rams land on their list: 3. Aaron Donald13. Todd Gurley48. Marcus Peters51. Ndamukong Suh58. Andrew WhitworthThe top ranked players on their list, prior to Donald, are Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com/lamarcus-joyner-jersey , respectively. Bills’ CB Tre’Davious White takes the 100th spot on the list. Elsewhere in the NFC West, the top ranked Seahawks and Cardinals players are Russell Wilson and Patrick Peterson, who land at 19th and 20th. Jimmy Garoppolo is the 49ers’ top ranked player — he dropped in at 62. What do you think of the Rams’ rankings? And did they miss anybody?

I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion. Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you. You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com We will be happy to serve you.

Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:49 am
Profile WWW