It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:43 pm

The advantages and disadvantages of bamboo flooring 

Post The advantages and disadvantages of bamboo flooring
The advantages and disadvantages of bamboo flooring
I don't know what kind of materials my friends have on the floor of the house. Recently, I have to decorate my new home, I have a little tangled up, I can't make a decision, I always feel that it seems to be good. Like solid wood flooring, people feel very practical, the color is also very beautiful, solid wood flooring is also good, strong and easy to use, parquet floor pattern is very beautiful, feels very elegant,cost for wpc decking qatar
is not suitable for renovation, will destroy the parquet pattern, strengthen the floor itself The protective film is more durable and the floor tiles are exquisite and delicate. A friend gave me a recommendation for bamboo flooring, but I didn’t know much about the advantages and disadvantages of bamboo flooring, so I checked the information.
The bamboo flooring is a floor made of age-appropriate bamboo. The bamboo should be the kind of bamboo that the giant panda eats. It is incredible that I can imagine that the bamboo can be made into a floor anyway. Said that the natural texture of bamboo flooring is a natural decoration of the floor, how much is composite decking per meterenvironmental protection and practical, renovated in the indoor fresh and elegant and without losing the style, there is the taste of nature. It seems to feel good, there are features of winter and summer cool. Bamboo flooring has an advantage over wood flooring in color. Because bamboo flooring has a small color difference, bamboo has a small radius, and there is no obvious yin and yang surface during the sun, so the color difference is not large. In addition, the most attractive advantages of bamboo flooring is its price,panels for outdoor shower
the price of high-grade bamboo flooring is only the price of mid-range wood flooring, very affordable. Having said the advantages of bamboo flooring, we have to talk about shortcomings. Since we have to say the advantages and disadvantages of bamboo flooring, we must of course be comprehensive and not one-sided.
Bamboo flooring is very good, but there are still disadvantages, just as political teachers always say that everything has two sides. Bamboo flooring has a variety of advantages, but the disadvantage is that as the indoor dry humidity changes, bamboo flooring will respond to deformation, although it has been dry beforehand, but still can not avoid this problem. In the north, the weather is relatively dry. You can put a pot of water in the room to humidify it. In the south, it is relatively humid, and sometimes there are days of treacherous and especially humid. At this time,best floor coverings for bathrooms you should open the window for ventilation and try to keep the room dry. Understand the advantages and disadvantages of bamboo flooring, everyone's choice of flooring for their own homes are probably aware of it.

Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:27 am