It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:28 am

I got scammed on eBay, what can I do now? 

Post I got scammed on eBay, what can I do now?
Here?s my problem, I purchased an iPod from eBay some time ago; the user claimed a friend shipped them out without tracking numbers. So I listened to his song and dance, and going on the belief that all people are good, I believed he would send me an iPod. So I cancelled my resolution on PayPal and threw caution to the wind. Well, here I am 8 months later with no iPod and out $200. When I talked with PayPal, they said I could only use 1 resolution per transaction, and then said the seller had used the service before and seemed to be an alright person. So now I guess I?m screwed, because I have no way of getting him to give my money back. The only thing I have is his phone number that he gave to me in an e-mail. I have called him and talked to him about either giving me my money back or getting me the iPod I?m owed. Is there anything else I can do to get back my money? In addition, what are some eBay buying tips that you can offer, so it does not happen to me or future eBay users? And if you have had any bad experience like me on eBay, what did you do? I love to hear your stories and advice.

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions ... ow-264204/
Motion Design Video

Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:29 pm